Friday, May 6, 2011

Dwaadasha Stotram-2



Namaami Nikhilaadheesha KireeTAGrushhTa peeThavath|

Being nothing I worship the Lord of Creation, Lord of Prakriti, who is shine in the crown.


Hriththamah Shyamanerkabham Shripatheh Paadapankajam|
I worship the one who clears the mind from darkness, inertness and shows you the shining Self (Aatman).
I bow down and worship to his Lotus feet.


I worship the one who clears the mind from darkness, inertness and shows you the shining Self (Aatman).
I bow down and worship to his Lotus feet.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

mvu said...

nice stotra, and well translated in English. It would be nice if you could you give a try to interpret it?

Although an interpretation to a stotra written by scholars is always difficult and in fact requires nested commentaries..

Kiran said...

Definitely I will try doing!!! But I thought let the interpretation be clear after some discussion in blog ;)